Il est son grand amour pour le moment.. (He is her love right now)

Saturday, January 17, 2009

lost in translation

ZZZZZZzzzzZZZZzzz~
im feeling: drowsyyy

its way past my bedtime..wuwu~ i usually sleep at 11pm or onwards..now its almost 2am..im stuck with my huge heap of accounts homework!!! helppp..

*blogging is a way to distract myself from my "comfy" bed*
so here i am..trying to deter my half conscious mind not to think of my pillow n teddy..theres no one around to help me with my accounts..

im throwing out all of my frustration of not getting to balance the profit & loss account!!! my room mate had gone home for the weekend..and im left alone..mumu~
sherry TOO migrated next door since her room mate went out..

ZZzzzz~

i dont do caffeine & coffee(yuckss coffee are too bitter for me)..2 of my housemates(azreen & hani) cant live without at least one satchet of coffee per day..maybe that's why i sleep early and all of my energy would be drained out before 11pm..

lalalalalalala~
*still figuring out this darn accounts*

AAAAAAAAHH..suddenly blackout!!!
im scared of the dark..sherry called my name from downstairs..
i replied her with a screaammmm..and she stomped into my room with this tiny torchlight..*barely enuff to see her face*

8 seconds later

********************************************************************************

theres light again..phew! i can see again! we both giggled and sherry went back to her room..im left alone again....

i'd better say bye2 to accounts and doze off..nite2 accounts!!



5 comments:

| c o r v u s | said...

aik
Bandar Utama pun boley blackout??
wow,ajaib!!

fatin_banana said...

hey..where can u get a blackout that only last for 8 seconds??

only in BU maaa..hahaha
(sebenarnye menyeramkan)

Indera said...

Waaa.. ni malam tadinye blackout kan.. aku nga men gitar ngn zhaf bersama2 hany dan nad.. tiba2 lampu suma padam~


(menakutkan)

fatin_banana said...

haha..pastu kn indra..hani ckp smlm byk anjing time die nk alik uma..npe ko xteman kn ye n nad..sian taw dowg

Indera said...

dah ar!! aku ngn zhaf temankan kejap je!! hoh~

mon amour

mon amour
la familia

crazee peeps

crazee peeps
housemats..(ain xde)

RSVP muah

Il est son grand amour pour le moment.. (He is her love right now)