Il est son grand amour pour le moment.. (He is her love right now)

Monday, December 22, 2008

oh JOY~

oh hi im bak!:D
its been a while since i last spill anything here..just tot i'd share some holiday spirit with all of the people out there(since i'm onli left a week or so for college) oh bummer~
oh yea..xmas is coming tho and days been passing by without leaving any trace for me to even contemplate with myself! haha..not! to be honest, i've been loathing around at home doing the exact routine each day!
  1. woke at 6.20am everyday (i know pathetic even on sundays miraculously!)
  2. have my "sumptuous" breakfast at around 7.30am
  3. the day would go on till lunch, with me staring in front of my laptop..i basically do nothing by this time of the day..
  4. when half of my day have been wasted "virtually", i would then have a sense of guilt and pull up some muscles to grab a book..:P
  5. the rest of my day would proceed with an utterly boring way!
  6. so this typical routine would go on and on and on..oh joy. (as for me,'tomorrow is not the beginning of a new day!')
  7. oh yea..its tomorrow already! joy- i usually say to myself every morning :D
...now that two weeks has passed and i can conclude that i misses those hectic college days..(i know, i sounded just like a nerd! hey after all i'm a certified N.E.R.D)haha XD

I M.I.S.S.
  • my roommate(dont tell her this XD)..she's not much of a chatter,but she complement me very well.
  • having those "quarrels" with sherry,my classmate,housemate..gosh! she can be very mushy when she hear me saying 'i miss u sherry' (god! please dont let her noe i said this)
  • i reli2 miss my housemates(tia,hani,ajin,fairuz)..they're extremely LOUD,they can get on ur nerves once in a while, but how can u resist them?they are angelic once u got the chance to know them..and i am honoured to be the very few people to have the 'privillege' to reside in house 67!!
  • walking bak home every tuesday after class..:D
  • my english lecturer MRS.LEE..too sad she wont be teaching me next year..she's very special..i adore her a lot!!(yea she's kinda cute tho)
  • my coursemates..they're just super sweet and a bunch of good citizens..haha
tho,i must cherish every second i got to spend at home since next year will be a very stressful journey and a hell lot of obstacles to go tru..-.-'

so.. a word of wisdom to whoever out there, enjoy every fragment of ur life while u can..be thankful for what god have gave u(with 24 hours each day)..use it wisely! cheers!
till then :D MAY GOD BLESS US ALL~

10 comments:

NanNaE-naNnA~ said...

hye faten
u miss me ke
aaw....(terharoo)
neway, check out my blog and komen banyk2
:D

tiaazmi said...

"they're extremely LOUD"..huuu..am I in that group also?? haha..ooo..rindu roomate eyhh...

Matluthfi90 said...

how come my name not in d list? ha3

fatin_banana said...

haha..shhh..xmo btaw roommateku:P
ngee~

~ a z r e e n ~ said...

hihi..

sayer pendiam lorh...

bkn loud...

hihiihi

fatin_banana said...

aha~
ajin pendiam?? >.<
waaa~

Amirah Syed said...

hey...was just about to write sumthing similar ...tgk2 minah nie dah 2lis dulu..huhu...great mind do think alike eh?haha...me perasan!oh yea.....U REALLY MISSED ME???!!!!!(eyes blinking madly just to annoy you!)Huhu who wud of guess dat to happen even in a million years eh...haha...u've made my day!i shall have a great gudnite sleep indeed...thanks to you!tomorrow2 i love ya 2 moro.....(singing da anny song as loud as i can till my tonsils wear out just to.......annoy you of coz)!wink2 muah !muah!

Indera said...

fatin2.. i miss u too.. weyh2.. gi shopping jom ahad nihh.. aku ajak azreen, jom2 aku gi jb nanti.. = )

fatin_banana said...

wei indra! shopping mne??
calling2 aku ea nnty..
syerry!!omai god! nooooooooooooooo..
u're bak to annoy me!!!

Amirah Syed said...

whether u like it o not am always by ur side......heee...

mon amour

mon amour
la familia

crazee peeps

crazee peeps
housemats..(ain xde)

RSVP muah

Il est son grand amour pour le moment.. (He is her love right now)