Il est son grand amour pour le moment.. (He is her love right now)

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009 resolution~

oh gosh how time flew by with a blink of an eye...i still cant digest that there are 364 more days ahead of me to get tru 2009..and i will be 19 years old in months to come..how i wish i can have the ability to freeze time and rewind XD but then again,that would be uncool cause i have to go tru the not-so-pleasant ordeal of adapting myself, emancipating from my parents and living away from them.. .life would be easier if i were a chamelion..i could just blend in and be chamouflage..that would be superb! but to come to think of it, chamelions are slow..tho they have the power to change,but they are slowpokes! i cannot afford to take the plain-sailing-yadda-yadda route..2009 holds a bucket of hope for me..every year people will scribble up some of the so called new year resolutions..i am one of those freaks some might say..i would list 5 new year resolutions each year just as a guidance what to look for in that year..i really dont wana be the odd flock and tend to go with the flow..so for 2009, i have listed my new year resolution as follows:

  • stop picking on my lil sister and try not to call her with nicknames..(oh yea,this too was my last year's resolution)
  • listen to my mom :P
  • be nice with people around me..(i have to try not to have those 'quarrels' with sherry anymore..haha as if i can resist!)
  • stop wearing boxer shorts at home..(its a n eyesore for my roomate XD)
  • succumb to any wild & outrageous temptations and focus on my goals..haha
  • clean the toilet bowl XD and do house chores more to help my roomate..
  • oh yea and help to take the trash out more!
  • last but not least,be myself and have fun!!^^

oh my god i hope i can stick to my new year resolutions..lets all welcome 2009 with an open arm and a warm heart!

happy new year mates~!

7 comments:

Matluthfi90 said...

epy new year...mate.. ^_^

natto said...

boxer short...
XD
i was just thinking of getting you a new one~ :P
hepi nu year~^^

keciq_palee said...

eppy new year gakz

fatin_banana said...

aaa..natto! i want to turn over a new daun..haha if i can tahan! hapii new year guys

~ a z r e e n ~ said...

huh...?

=__=

nenek pemalas..

jamban....???

huh..

no komen

hahahaaa..

amponnn..~

Amirah Syed said...

awww...but i love those quarrels!!!haha...they're so 'informative' and it also brings out our 'acting talents'..konon...u noe wat i mean...talking and acting like white chicks even though we're not soo white after all...haha...but admit it..u enjoy the talk with style kan???mengaku jelah ....happy new pal!!

fatin_banana said...

hahaha..ya i kinda miss having the 'talk' with u sherry! wuwu~
we act like we got 'attitudes'
lov it

mon amour

mon amour
la familia

crazee peeps

crazee peeps
housemats..(ain xde)

RSVP muah

Il est son grand amour pour le moment.. (He is her love right now)